Annie Jeffrey Memorial County Health Center is a critical access hospital located in Osceola, Nebraska. The existing facility of approximately 17,500 square feet was constructed in 1956. Several small additions have been added to the facility since that time. Many of the existing departments were under-sized with limited upgrades over the years and did not meet the current needs of the population served and staff. The architects at Altus worked hand-in-hand with administration and staff to develop a master plan.
* Plan expanded and remodeled the facility
* Existing facility remained operational during the construction of a new addition
* New addition included new surgical suites, radiology, laboratory, emergency, nurse station and additional patient rooms
* Optimized facility to function efficiently with limited staff
* Coordinated and expanded outpatient services
45,000 sf, $8.4m
Radiology CIT Suite